Please read the following carefully:
- There are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or gift packs.
- There are no refunds on full priced items unless faulty. We offer shop credit or exchange for size on full priced items within 30 days of shipping date.
- All return items must be in new and unworn condition.
Before purchasing an item from our store please check our sizing and tips to assist you in ordering the correct size. If you are unsure of your size and need further assistance, contact us at email@example.com.
All items are thoroughly checked before sending and are packaged with care. In the unlikely event that you receive an item that is faulty or damaged please contact us within the 7-day period at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will organise a replacement for you. If a replacement is unavailable you may choose another suitable item. If the replacement item is of lesser value than the original item you will be issued with a store credit for the balance.
To exchange or return an item please read the following:
- Email email@example.com within 30 days of purchase date and indicate your intention to exchange / return garment(s). Return item(s) must then be delivered within 7 days of notification email to Das Monk, 63 Nickson St, Surry Hills, 2010, NSW, Australia.
- To return/exchange an item(s), please include the order confirmation that you received with your parcel. You are required to enclose a prepaid post bag, for the return of your item(s). Das Monk strongly suggests that you use a registered mail such as Express Post so you can track the return package. Das Monk will not be held responsible for any items lost in transit if no tracking system was used on the package.
- If returning item/s from outside Australia, you must mark on the parcel ‘RETURN OF GOODS’. You must also contact us for a quote for return shipping - this amount will be invoiced to you for payment before we send exchange item(s).
- We will endeavour to replace or repair your item/s as soon as possible, please allow for up to 10 working days within Australia.